HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum!! If you have any questions about Infinitum, check out our FAQ!
Be sure to check out the Bank under helps, tips, and advice for your equipment needs!

Share | 
 

 Need opinions and a bit of help with Chars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XenonSoul
Executor
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 28

Character Stats
Class: Blademaster
Level: 97

PostSubject: Need opinions and a bit of help with Chars   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 am

Hey guys,

So after long career as a BM, I finally am ready to explore other chars. I will always be BM at heart. But wan to take more interest in other builds and "jobs". D= no im not leaving my BM... >.> lol

So... my question is, what in your opinion is the best DD either melee or mage.

Are sins stronger than archers and fist BMs? Are psy stronger than wizards and clerics?
Sin vs. Archer? Pros and cons? Both are squishy/LA, and good DDs.

Just want opinions and stuff. Help mey out here :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.euphemiart.deviantart.com/
Prometheus_A
Executor
avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 43
Location : Devon, England

Character Stats
Class: Blademaster
Level: 59

PostSubject: Re: Need opinions and a bit of help with Chars   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:38 am

Well, im no expert when i comes to either assasins or archers, but i do have some experience of wizzards and a lot of experience of clerics.

Before i joined the heavens tear server, i had a wizzard on the dreamweaver server. I have to say that i was far from impressed with the wizzard. Yes they are really good DD's, but their lack of healing meant that i spent too much time kiting. Now i accept i was a total noob at that point, but i still feel that wizzards are hard work.

Now clerics: Clerics are also hard work but they do come with a range of heals and buffs and if you go pure mag with them then upto around the late 50's you can kill the vast majority of mobs without taking more than 1 hit. Obviously clerics have their drawbacks, the most notable is they are extremely squishy agains phys mobs/bosses, but they are good fun. The drawbacks to clerics are that they can be expensive to play and in squads you mostly heal, oh and when things go wrong (usually due to barbs/bm's biting off more than they can chew) the cleric wrongly gets accused of messing up. my arguement to such things is that if you wanna take on 30mobs at once then you are a fool lol

I hope this helps out Xe :)
Back to top Go down
SleepCat
Director
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 97

Character Stats
Class: Venomancer
Level: 102

PostSubject: Re: Need opinions and a bit of help with Chars   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Archer is a better DDer in TWs due to the range. If you rather avoid aoes most of the time, Archer is also for you.

Psychics aren't exactly the strongest DDers unless you invest heavily in the gear.

Fist sins are theoretically the best DDers around, but squishier than fist BMs. On the other hand, if you're not interested in PvP, fist BMs are undoubtedly better simply because they can tank bosses.

Wizards are mostly about spike damage. In terms of damage per second, they don't actually take out HP the fastest. Just in really big chunks I believe. They are the only class other than Clerics that can heal other players though, if that helps.

_________________
Back to top Go down
XenonSoul
Executor
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 28

Character Stats
Class: Blademaster
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Need opinions and a bit of help with Chars   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Thank you guys!! so much cheers

Leaning toward archer 80% of the time. the other 20% will lvl my barb :D *crunch crunch crunch* lmao..
Back to top Go down
http://www.euphemiart.deviantart.com/
Bronnco
Executor
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 26
Location : Usually my desktop. XD

Character Stats
Class: Blademaster
Level: 87

PostSubject: Re: Need opinions and a bit of help with Chars   Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:03 pm

You should create a sword BM named XenonSoul because that has never been done before! :O
Back to top Go down
http://bronncocomicsinc.110mb.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Need opinions and a bit of help with Chars   

Back to top Go down
 
Need opinions and a bit of help with Chars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» state of officiating: opinions
» First 2000pt. List Please read and give opinions
» Tyranids The doom, Question/discription. opinions needed
» Opinions? 1500 pt list w/ modifications for 2000
» Getting started opinions apriciated.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Perfect World :: PW Discussion-
Jump to: